Hi Hayley

I am delighted that you have taken the next step. I too am at the start of my transition.

I had never spoken to another person about my femininity before joining CDH. But in the short time i have been here, the support and love given by the other girls here, my confidence has rocketed, my femininity is screaming out of every pore in my body, my way of thinking has changed dramatically, my emotions are so feminineit scares me, plus lots lots more. None of this would be possible, without the girls on here.

Put it this way, i am 56 and wearing fem clothes since a young child. But i had never purchased a fem product of any description, in person in my life. Last night i spent 90 minutes browsing through the fem section of a store, purchaing a few garments, including packs of panties and jewellery. I was calm, confident and a little nervous to begin with, but by the end i was asking an assistant what size dress or skirt, dod she think would fit me. Yes i was in drab clothing, but still pretty amazing.

I joined CDH less than 2 weeks ago and have never felt so feminine in my life.

Thank you girls, i love you all.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to message me.

Love
Michelle

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?