Aurora Borealis
Duchess
Registered On: October 25, 2021
Topics: 0
Replies: 19

Hi everyone Luci here, Im a newer member here and I CD in secret as my family (who I live with) would never support it. But thanks to an opportunity where no one was or would be home today I went the full nine yards, makeup, fragrance, wig and jewellery. Knowing that I have time to wash it off before anyone returns home, and knowing that I could come and go I braved it, first I went for a simple drive, to get some confidence, I love driving as both man and enfemme I discovered,  and then I did something I never thought I would I went to the shops! No one made funny faces or commented, they just saw me for me. Im over the moon after the experience! Im curious to hear others first outings.

Well, its not like I went outside in public really, but I did step out back of our apartment building with breast forms on and underdressed.At night.  Only a babyHh ft step I know but I did it unnoticed.  There was one man in the elevator (I live on the second floor) with me on my way back to the apartment and he didn’t seem to notice my boobs. At least he didn’t say anything.  Aurora B.

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account