Congrats on your first time out.  Sounds like a great day.  I might caution you about fragrance, as it may be hard to wash off.

I’ve probably had many firsts, depending on how far you want to take it.  What I consider my first time was going out to a diner with the woman after getting my first makeover.  Similar to you I had the day when my children (the youngest was 16 at the time) were not home, and my spouse (now ex) was working nights, so slept during the day, giving me the opportunity to leave the house for my makeover, and even return en femme.  After the makeover, I had a little nerves going out to her patio for pictures, to her backyard while I waited for her to get ready, a little nerves going out her front door to get into the car, and a little getting out at the diner where there were people about.  But I think I was really ready for the experience, because these passed quickly.  Plus being out with someone is a huge help.

I think I did pretty well my first time.  My scariest moment was when we went to pay and the manager (at the cashier) asked us how things were.  While I used a somewhat feminine voice, I guess that I was read.  Not that I saw any signs of it, just a feeling looking back in retrospect.  But I was treated with respect whether or not I was read, so it all worked out.

I have learned over the years that it doesn’t matter if I’m presenting as male or female, whether I’m read or not, most places you are treated with respect.  They are in the business of selling something, and if they make you feel comfortable you may come back and use their services again.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?