Barb Wire
Duchess - Annual
Registered On: September 16, 2021
Topics: 14
Replies: 639

Hi Mary Jane!

I grinned from ear-to-ear when I read this. Well said!

Though, I do have a question for you. When you say “subjects” in your first paragraph, are you referring to “topics” or “minions”?

I’ve always been hesitant to create a post on the Forum. One of my first ones got ripped to shreds. The first and most influential commenter didn’t even read it to understand the context and my post became a joke. It was hardly intended to be. And I almost left CDH before my journey even began.

I don’t think she meant to be hurtful, but a juggernaut personality like hers certainly prevented others from engaging in more serious conversation.

Anyway…

I wish her well. And I’m delighted that SO many new names have come forward and are participating in quality conversations!!

As for Holly… I hope we can find some reconciliation and forgiveness. She really wants to come back.

Love, Barb πŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 4 days ago by Barb Wire.

Β©2022 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account