Carolyne Sherman
Lady
Registered On: February 20, 2018
Topics: 10
Replies: 544

Jessica I have read the comments provided to this point and mostly agree. I will speak for myself and as I am NOT omnipotent my observations are simply my opinion. First off, it appears your SO dresses as a fetish and it is sexually driven. This is neither good or bad just simply an observation. Assuming this is true it also follows that the part of being with another man is a sexual fetish that is only acceptable when in female clothing. Also, when dressed he appears to remove himself from the normally accepted boundaries of a relationship. The question I have is when in full man mode does he exhibit any of these interests?  If not, he is using crossdressing as a “pandora’s box” to do things he wouldn’t normally do and thereby changing his ethics and values to suit his desires and actions. Is he actually hiding other desires and fetishes and just starting to go down the path with individual steps to further levels that he has either not admitted to you or possibly himself?  Sexual proclivities and norms can be changed where what is “edgy” now becomes the norm tomorrow and further adventures are required to feed them. I am a very happily (24 years) married and hopelessly monogamous spouse who came from a relationship with a very “open minded” woman who had no boundaries previously and that damage took my beloved wifey a long hard time to repair and put in perspective for us both. I do not criticize anyone who chooses that life style but it is a self perpetuating monstrosity that feeds itself. I urge you to seek a much greater understanding of your SO’s goals, desires and fetishes before encouraging further activities. I am very much on the tg side of the spectrum although my love and obligations to my wife and family will never permit transition and express that part through being a cd, BUT I am and will always be my beloved wifeys husband and view any interests I may have as a potential disaster for our relationship waiting to happen and gaurd that gate to any fetishistic thoughts with the intensity of a man who has seen where a mind with no boundaries can lead the body.
C

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.