Jessica Harold
Baroness
Registered On: August 26, 2020
Topics: 1
Replies: 8

Hi Caroline,

You are right, he has a few sexual fetishes and kinks, namely crossdressing and cuckolding. Sexual fetishes are new to me, as I have only had a couple of very vanilla intimate serious relationships in my life.

When he is not dressed up, he has no sexual tendencies to desire to be with a man. Being dressed as a woman in lingerie arouses him, as he sees the image of himself as a “woman”. I should have mentioned this as autogynephilia. All these arouse him when he is dressed up. He only masturbates when he is dressed up as a woman or in lingerie. The part I play is when he has had time to dress up and be aroused, he would ask me to join him. He likes to go to sex clubs for arousal and naturally likes me to go as well. I am used to intimate sex where I have emotional feelings which then carries forward to sexual feelings, so whenever he is dressed up and asks me join him, for me it feels almost like I am just an act in his fetish. Having said all that, we are working on having a sex life as man and woman but for someone who has not had man-woman sex for say over 20 years or so, he says he needs help from me. He doesn’t hide any other sexual urges, he openly tells me that he wants to watch me have sex with another CD or man as it makes him very aroused.

I just want to know why I feel upset and hurt. Is it insecurity? Is it betrayal? Is it a feeling that I don’t satisfy his sexual needs? Do I need to satisfy his fetishes? He says he tries to involve me in his hand jobs by sending me photos but I react negatively to that which does not help the situation. I agree it is a two way street and I have had some great advice from this site. Thank you all! I just want to feel better.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.