Bobbi, what makes things worse is over 2 years ago, I went to a different Wal-Mart late one night, early one morning, pre-pandemic, to buy a whole bunch of panties. I have no idea why, but the only registers open were self checkout. Great, I can get what I want, pay for it, and leave. Well, after I got what I wanted, somebody was at the self checkout, so I walked around the store for 5 minutes and came back. The manager on duty, the csm, was helping a guy so I figured this was my chance to pay for my stuff and leave. While she was helping this guy, she hollered at me saying “I hope you got the right size”. Now, as somebody who now is comfortable about going to Wal-Mart and get panties, bras, or whatever else I might need, her snotty little comment didn’t bother me. It was the fact she said it in front of another customer. That really bothered me. If I hadn’t had over half of what I had already rung up, I would have left my buggy there and walked out the store. After she finished helping the guy, she came over to me and asked me again if I got the right size. If she did that to begin with, I could have turned that into a joke and had fun with the lady. I emailed home office, got a call from the store manager saying “I hope this doesn’t stop you from shopping with us.” Yeah right. I just started going back to this walmart after over 2 years because I couldn’t get over being embarrassed by this csm who asked a very personal question in front of another customer.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?