Hi Rayaa, and welcome. It sounds like you are caught up in the classic dilemma that faces many of us. While Shakespeare said “To thine own self be true” he followed it by saying “It must follow as the night the day thou canst not then be false to any man”! He recognized the conflict very well. I do not claim to offer advice and can only speak for myself. But when I decided to be honest with myself, and not be overly influenced by what others thought of me, things began to work out. In fact, when I resumed crossdressing after many years I was open and honest with my wife and family. She has slowly accepted Paulette as long as I am respectful of her wishes. I guess what I am trying to say is conflicts can only be resolved through honesty, and unfortunately there is NO one-size-fits-all solution to your situation. Perhaps taking it ‘slow and easy’ and ‘testing the water’ as you go forth may be a good way to move forward. Hugs, Paulette

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?