Mika Slinky
Lady
Registered On: July 21, 2019
Topics: 1
Replies: 8

I was thinking about raising this topic only today, so glad there is already a thread going. I, too, can seldom dress so have to be happy with underdressing. At the moment, it’s either a thong or Brazilian cut brief with workout leggings or running tights. I love stretchy slinky materials and some running tights now feel like a second skin and are delightful to wear, and can be done so very discretely. I spent a lot of time over the years trying to find comfortable and attractive knickers. They were one or the other, but through trial and error I found that all the good ones had a high elastane (Lycra/Spandex) content, i.e. over 10%. I also found some bikini bottoms are very good and can provide a mild tuck but do have a vpl issue that you need to watch out for, especially if they are high cut. I have recently bought a few sports bras and stretch running tops that are also great, especially for cycle rides when I can open up my jacket. I tend to go through fads, and active wear is the thing at the moment. The US has some great brands like Balance Athletica but I feel the choice is a bit limited in the UK. I have some Sweaty Betty High Sine leggings on their way, so I’m looking forward to that πŸ™‚

Β©2022 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.