Anonymous

Been wondering about dressing as I get older myself because we have recent had to put one of my parents in a nursing home and now strongly considering the other one also as we can not be there to take care of them 24/7. Any how, been thinking about happens IF i ever have to go in one, i.e. my heels, my hose, my dresses, my makeup, my wigs, and on. Will they let me dress, should i dress, etc, while in there, I have NO answers, just thinking,

of course as i get older i will not be able to wear those short sexy dresses as i am not able to pull off 100% passable now, I am sure I won’t as age sets in either. Also walking in 5 inch heels will probably take more of a toll on my feet and back with the onset of age.

and thinking, as i get older and the increase of more medical issues or say medical emergencies possible, maybe it is just me but since no one really knows about me dressing I would have to be able to accept the fact that IF something happens while dressed being able to face the fact that now I would be out whether I am ready to come out or not.

there is no right or wrong answer here, just things we think of as life goes on.

Jennifer

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?