I think, like many of you lovely ladies here, I became interested in all things feminine at quite a young age. I remember when I was about five or six, while visiting family friends, my sister and their daughters dressed me up like a doll, in a party dress, lipstick and mary jane shoes and paraded me in front of the household. There were a lot of smiles and compliments. I was too young to feel embarrassment, but I do remember enjoying the attention.

I would later try on my sister’s clothes when the house was empty, I wasn’t particularly interested in my mother’s apart from the tights, besides it was all way too big. My big sister’s clothes were much nicer and a perfect fit for a pre-teen.

I started to buy my own cloths after I left home at 18, always feeling quite embarrassed and a little ashamed when shopping. Suspicious looks from shopkeepers etc. It was the 80’s and the society of the time had not embraced or even understood, I don’t think, the concept of being a crossdresser.

I would underdress quite a bit but always with the fear of being found out. This only lasted until I got a girlfriend, and then I was firmly back in the closet. It wasn’t till a lot later that I had the desire or the confidence for a full makeover.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?