All three descriptors for #3 (sexual thing, fetish, role play) describe me, so that’s what I am.  In the course of this, I’ve developed a true liking, even love of women’s clothes, so I’m a #1 too.

My crossdressing is at core a function of a dominant and submissive relationship.  I crossdressed as a child in my mother’s and sister’s clothes and my early story is a standard one shared by many.  I later told my wife after many years of hiding it, and for years I was someone who dressed when home alone and whose wife was only lukewarm about it (mostly for safety reasons). It was only after we started exploring a D/s relationship that it became what it is now.  I don’t have any feelings of dysphoria or gender fluidity, but rather I thrive off of the feelings of being a man who is made to be submissive to his overachieving wife, to the point of being a stay at home housewife and wearing dresses every day.  It’s the friction of being a man and made to do this that drives me.  If I woke up as a woman tomorrow, that feeling would disappear and I would probably just wear jeans and a tshirt.  My wife would also lose interest because she wants to dominate a man (which gives her a rush) not a woman.

So I guess I’m a bit of a different kind of  crossdresser altogether.  I don’t see too many stories like mine on CDH (a few, yes), but that’s ok. I learn from everyone and enjoy the diversity of this community.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?