skippy1965 Cynthia
Ambassador

When I wore wigs-which was ’til 2017-I had over 200 (with 5-10 faves) but they are all in the closet storage now. Started growing my hair out around 2016 when it was chin length and now it is about 2-24 inches long (longest part is about even with my navel). It is a blend of gray, silver and brunette and as I’m 57 I decided against coloring it(which is a)expensive; b)not good for your hair; c)a pain cause once you start you have to keep doing it.) I shampoo and condition it every 7-10 days which allows it to retain its natural luster. I can do lots of different styles-it’s naturally straight or just slightly wavy but it holds a curl well (and I have all the ‘implements of destruction’ for styling that you could want) and switch from loose to messy bun to side braid, ponytails(both high and medium and braided or not) or side swept. Wish I could French braid my own hair but I don’t have the motions right for that . But I can do a great french braid on anyone else (great way to make friends with girls lol).

Cyn

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?