Felicia Venus
Lady
Registered On: March 11, 2022
Topics: 0
Replies: 1

I was 6 or 7 years old, sitting in the front yard with no one to play with.  I saw neighbors Barb and Cathy walking past my house to Cathy’s with a paper bag and asked them what they were doing and if I could play too.  They said they were going to play dress up and it was not for boys.  I asked why not and told them I wanted to play too.  Eventually they agreed but told me all they had were girls clothes.  I said that was fine because I was bored.  So the entire time was them dressing me up in girls clothes, panties, training bra, tights, shoes, dresses, etc.  I loved it.  We kept playing this on a regular basis all through our school years.  I especially loved Easter time so I could try on their Easter dresses.  And in high school they let me wear their prom dresses.  Since then I have loved wearing girls / women’s clothes so much more than boys / men’s clothes.  And I have never stopped playing “dress up”.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.