Bobbi
Registered On: September 13, 2018
Topics: 36
Replies: 1763

Oh, I don’t have time for that sh*t! People can accept me or don’t! I really don’t give a rat’s ass. I’m not here to please a bunch of chest pounding Neanderthals & bigots!
I’m here to live my best life & look a photo they “hold up with one arm” while doing it!
It’s clearly NOT my problem, if they cannot accept what they see. I’ll lay it out for you, girls: Most men would get with us & do the things they wish they could do with their wives & girlfriends when nobody’s looking. When people are looking, they behave like sheep, & become insulting, calling us all the typical names. Let’s just cut to the chase, guys.
We got it, & you want it. The sooner you accept this, the better off everyone will be.
I go out when I want, wearing what I want, wherever I want! If some women are uncomfortable with it, I suggest they “bring their A game” when they see me strutting down the boulevard, because their discomfort shows a lack of confidence in themselves. I won’t hide, I am unapologetic, & I will look right into your soul & tell you that! Someday, we’ll all be old, & unable to go to the bathroom without assistance. What memories would you rather look back upon, that you followed society’s rules & dressed like a good little sheep, or that you lived your best life, dressing like a Princess & lived happily ever after?
Firemen rescuing babies from burning buildings, & the brave men & women in our military requires courage, & will drop my panties faster than anything you can imagine, but puting one’s clothes on & going out to greet the day, should NOT require courage.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.