So many nice stories,

My first foray is one of two events, they happened around the same age I think, sub 10 for sure.

Visiting a family friend whose daughter was a similar age, we used to visit every fortnight or so. One Saturday morning the daughter Steph (illustrative purposes only) was playing dress up out of her costume box and said I could try stuff on too, so I did, went downstairs to show the mums and got a chuckle out of them and asked us to do a runway walk.

The other time was playing with the kids, (two girls, one slightly older one slightly younger), across the road at their place, was really nice day and they had the paddling pool out, I said I’d nip and get my shorts but the girls and their mum said that I could just wear one of the girls’ swimsuits, she was quite insistent too. So I put on this bright pink my little pony swimsuit and went and played in the garden, the girls said it looked great on me.

After we had played tag or something we were dried out, the mum wanted to walk down to the pub so we could play on the beer garden play area. I was starting to take off the suit when the girls said to just put your clothes over the top and let’s go, so guess what… I did.

When we got onto the beer garden both girls whispered to me that the suit was our secret and to tuck my t-shirt in so no one would see, we had a wail of a time playing with the other kids.

I can’t remember which was first but the latter definitely started me off on the love of swimsuits, I’ve collected quite a few so far,  double digits…. so nice just to wear nevermind in the hottub or shower. Xx

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?