Leah Santini
Lady
Registered On: January 5, 2018
Topics: 33
Replies: 153

All,

For those who missed my presentation I can send you the script and powerpoint slides; you need MS word and MS Powerpoint to read them, or if you have Libre Office that works as well.

If you are interested, procrossdresser.com sent me samples (which I showed at Keystone) and gave me a coupon code, KC2022 for 15% off all their products. Coupon is good until the end of April.

Thanks to ALL the girls who showed up for the 1:30 PM get together. I’m trying to locate one of you whose name I totally dropped, but you are a tall blonde, and I said you looked like the actress Christine Baranski. We also met briefly at the Saturday night dance. I’d like to add you as a friend if you are willing.

I’m also open to adding any of you fine ladies as friends; my brain just couldn’t keep up with all the names. We had about two dozen folks at least, and a few newbies as well.

We certainly raised awareness of our fine site here!

Leah

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.