How about “forcing our way through life like a bull in a cute dress in a china shop”… that’s still okay right? LOL

Yeah, all my life I’ve been a little different. Most of my friends are females. I never really got along with that many men, because it was always a competition in some way. Measuring penis is they say. I’ve never fully embraced my feminine side however, and never really felt free to be me in the eyes of others. I’ve always been very caring, sweet and kind towards others. I’ve always been. I’ve always been nurturing and empathetic towards the needs of others. But I couldn’t really pinpoint why exactly I myself internally was always restless, always striving for more. There’s nothing wrong with drive and ambition, but it seems, there’s a much softer way for it to be accomplished and embraced.

I’m really liking the new me. I just feel so much more at ease with everything. I care more, and I care less. I’m driven, without the stress of driving. I’m living my life, without needing to prove I’m living my life. It’s just a euphoric way to enjoy my days on this earth. It truly just feels like I’m a whole human being instead of being fragmented in thoughts, emotions, actions.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?