Angela Booth
Lady
Registered On: August 1, 2020
Topics: 9
Replies: 1004

This is the mine field for a single heterosexual crossdresser – Put that on your dating profile and dive for cover as the people you don’t want start replying – I’ll leave you to your own imagination on that one.

This is an issue I have had to work with. As you can see from this forum there are a lot of married that have come out and there are varying results. I would wager most would love to be out like you.

You are very much content with yourself and understand that what you do is part of you and something that would have to be part of a relationship. Are you looking to try to get with a girl either in a social arena or social media by presenting as a female, or, as the male? The former is the true reflection and the latter has a caveat to add at a later date, pardon the pun there. The latter also has those problems in acceptance after a relationship with a male that wants to be female. They are well documented here so you understand that.

In my own universe I wanted the same as you. I got into relationships and held the secret and balked because I felt guilty. This was in the days where being a crossdresser was not a thing to openly be. Eventually I was open from the start or early in a relationship.  One ended the relationship there and then, she didn’t like it. Another couple were more accepting and looked at how it could work. Now being a lot older, there were children of theirs and family concerns. After a lot of discussion the relationships ended but i am still very good friends and in contact. There partners know and so do the families! Yes that is odd as you would ask why couldn’t it have worked. If I were there brother or family it would be easy, a relationship is a whole different ball game.

I have remained single by choice now. You Carmen are much younger and you just never know what will be for you in this more enlightened world. I will say that I am single through choice but, then again, I will also say ‘Never say never’.

As the old adage states, ‘There is always some one out there for you’. so seek and ye shall find.

Hugs

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.