Bobbi
Registered On: September 13, 2018
Topics: 36
Replies: 1759

Welcome Courtney! You’ll find it very welcoming here at CDH. Lots of ideas being bounced around, & just about everybody chimes in with an idea or suggestion for most of life’s interesting little challenges! I can understand your reluctance to tell your family, but kids these days (depending on how you raised them) are VERY understanding & non-judgmental regarding LGBTQ+ issues. As far as your wife, nobody should know her better than you unless she has a sister.
(NOBODY KNOWS ANYBODY, BETTER THAN A PAIR OF SISTERS). Pay attention how she reacts to people in the LGBtQ+ world. If her reaction is acceptance you may have something you can talk about & ease toward the subject. If her reaction is one of disgust, you may be screwed. I was blessed in that Mommy wanted a girl, & I wanted to be a girl. So, things kinda took care of themselves, & with a lot of help from Mommy & paternal Grandmother, here I am! Go at your own pace, girl.
Only you know when the time is right. It may never be right, but that’s ok too. some things remain beyond our reach. (I wanted to be Mrs. George Harrison!) LOL I think we all know that’s NOT gonna happen! LOL

1 user thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.