Hi Quinetta,  I have worked a little with airbrush MU and have had mixed results.  I suggest that you look at the site of Graftobian HD Airbrush in Madison Wisconsin.  They have lots of info and a very good product.  I still stick with conventional MU practices only because I am not quick and fully experienced with the airbrush.  I find that you really have to invest in good brushes (little air guns) and keep them absolutely clean.  Then you also have to go through the curve of learning them.  Lastly the cost of the MU is higher than regular MU and if it gets old it won’t spray.  So, to me it was always easier and faster to learn regular MU.  I would avoid the on tv airbrush ads.  They seem to be very expensive and only work for a while.  If you think you want to have a go at airbrush then I think investing in a very good professional brush  along with the Graftobian Sample Kit  might get you started for about $100.  You could also use a small hobby compressor or a spare tire for your constant air pressure source until you learn the craft.  I hope this helps you.  Makeup can be an elusive art but you can accomplish it with practice.  Safe Journey, Marg

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?