Angela Booth
Hostess

Wow Carmen you keep our synapses snappin’ 

If we were born with it would we appreciate it as we do as we would have no knowledge of this being.

So if I were born in the same family with the same opportunities I would have to base my thoughts around what it was like those years ago. I did like pretty clothes and the norm was to go into an office or maybe nursing, although I had a pang to be an air hostess. I know I did apply and turn down an offer in the civil service. Due to my qualifications I was to go in at a higher level so I may have taken that job if I were a girl. So we’ll take that as a start.

It could be that I gained some promotion, although the glass ceiling was somewhat lower back then.  I would think I find that ‘someone’, marriage, kids, and maybe I would have kept the job in some way but bought up the kids and left a fairly straightforward life.

Now the kids would be grown up it would be grand kids. I may live a comfortable life so able to afford nice clothes and keep myself looking good.

So how has it panned out in reality?

I liked pretty clothes at the start but I chose a different career and path to retirement. So now retired what is life like? I do live a comfortable life but without a partner,nor kids but nieces, nephews great nieces who like Aunty Angela.  I have a little job, have coffee with the girls, afford nice clothes and like to look good.  

Two different paths to the same end, who would have guessed!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?