That’s exactly my point! We all know, within a relationship, insecurity in one detrimentally affects both. It’s subtle at first, but begins chipping away the communication, creates resentment. What’s so harmful, about wanting to feel beautiful?

Yes, it may be an illusion. But isn’t putting makeup on an illusion? For both men and women.

It seems, within this community of CD’s/Trans, we’re mixing up illusion with what is actually going on. For a heterosexual CD, he just want to feel beautiful. He wants to feel the beauty of how he sees femininity. In our man brains, the feminine form is just… beautiful, soft, lovely. Why aren’t we allowed to share in that beautiful feeling.

On the inside, we are all wanting the same darn thing. Both genders, bi, gay, straight, cd, trans… we want to feel attractive, wanted, loved… by our partners. If we don’t receive that, then our man brains take over. We fix it. And how do we do that? We CREATE the illusion, the vision we have in our head, of what beauty is. It’s essentially saying, “fine, if our partner isn’t going to make us feel beautiful, and I’m a good man and won’t step out of my marriage out of sheer love and respect for my significant other, then there’s really no other fix to the situation than create that beauty in ourselves. No reliance on anybody but ourself to feel the way we need to feel.”

I realize it’s complex. But the communication needs to be understood.

Shame on society in general for creating the perception that a man can only be a man if he doesn’t care about feeling beautiful. Shame on cis women who feel that they own all rights to the desire of feeling beautiful. Shame on everyone really, all of us, for not being open to understanding that a man who wants to feel beautiful has every right to do so, and none of it has anything to do with being a good, loyal, loving, macho, straight, man.

I’ll say this over and over again…. Beauty comes from the inside.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?