Nancy Beane
Significant Other

Hey Marie,
CIS girl here. I am also not a “girlie girl” and in fact my husband dresses way more feminine than I do. I have found that I actually enjoy doing some things with my husband now that I never did much on my own, either when he’s in drab or en femme (like at home face masks and couples pedicures). Talk to your partner about respecting your boundaries, and that while you are supportive of his dressing, he should be supportive of your style. Most CD’s that have a supportive partner are so very grateful for that fact that they will bend over backwards to make their partner happy. He may just be so excited that you are going about with business as usual with him dressed en femme that he has a bit of pink fog going on and lost sight of your needs. Open up the lines of communication. And do check out the groups on this sight For the Wives and Significant Others, and Ladies with Accepting Wives or Partners (And Their Wives and Partners)

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?