In my relationship with my wife she likes different styles and types of clothes than I do. I don’t try to change the woman I married. I liked her before and I love her after for everything that is her. She loves me as well and lets me dress as I like. My problem is showing my style. But that is something different.

Your feeling overall are the ones that he needs to see and feel. Life is never me me me. You are telling him your feeling. Because in love and relationships peoples feeling are expressed pretty much without control. Sometimes with just an expression. Sometimes explosive. In the end it is my job to know when my wife feels sad, troubled, or concerned so I can address what ever is troubling her. That is how relationship work. Loving you should be all of you. That is all I want in this world. I don’t need a special day. I don’t expect everyone to except my preferences but to just understand I have my preferences. Be true to yourself. I don’t think you should tell him how lucky he is to have you. He should know. If he has lost himself with in herself he needs to start recognizing that your not happy and that you need attention.

Tell him your feelings. Make the conversation about you not his dressing. His past experiences with his dressing has nothing to do with your feelings. Just like him you have a past that effect you here in the present. Your feelings are just as important as his.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?