I knew I was different at the age of four. When we are born they look at our anatomy and place us in whatever box seems appropriate. “It’s a boy, place him in the boy box, it’s a girl, she goes into the girl box.” I was always looking out over the edge at the girl box knowing I was supposed to be over there. I recall at the age of six, standing in front of the full length, wearing one of my mom’s bra’s with my male parts tucked between my legs and wishing that was the real me. So it progressed over the years, getting into my mom’s clothes, and eventually I would dress completely whenever my parents were away. There were many interesting opportunities to dress over the years, Halloween, costume parties, school plays. The fact that I liked to dress as a girl didn’t go unnoticed, along with my natural feminine tendencies, so I was teased and bullied quite a lot in school. When I left home and got my own place at 19 things really progressed and I acquired my own feminine wardrobe. Today, I have the full realization that I am, and always have been, a Transgender woman.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?