Susan Zed
Lady

Hi Michelle

I think I have told my cross-dressing origin tale on here before but as I love recalling it I am more than happy to tell it again :-).

It kind of happened in two seperate incidents the first was when I was about five or six and my parents were breaking up, not that I knew that then. My Mum insisted that I slept with her and my Dad, presumably to ensure he was seperated from her during the night – I like it because who doesn’t want to be with their parents at that age. Anyway, I was sent to bed much earlier than they went to bed and it was a summer evening and it was light and I couldn’t sleep. I was just playing around on the bed and looking under it I found a bag of my Mum’s panties. The bag was clear so I could see all the lovely coloured knickers clearly. Out of curiosity and boredom I pulled the bag onto the bed, slipped off my pj bottoms and choose a lovely silky and soft flowery pair which I put on. I remember jumping on the bed and enjoying the feel and look of them and thought I should sleep in them, but realised that my Mum might be angry with me so took them off. I didn’t dress again for a few years after that but did think of them sometimes.

Fast forward a few years and my Mum has remarried and the guy is a total crazy, paranoid nasty idiot. He is so jealous of people talking to my Mum that he cuts us off from the world and apart from school we aren’t allowed to see anyone, not even friends outside of the school day. This leads to myself and my Sister who was near to me in age and our baby Sister spending all our summer holidays and weekends together. One day my Mum and Stepfather go out and my Sister and I are left to babysit. I must have been around 11 or 12 and my Sister suggests I try on her party dress – why not I think. I put on the dress and my Sister suggests a pair of her knickers too and I put them on, they were purple like the dress. She finished the look with a pair of her school knee length white socks. It felt nice enough but as we played running around the house the sensation of the cool air going up the dress to my panties was wonderful and I had never felt anything like that. I wanted to keep the outfit on but my Sister warned me that our parents would be angry – they were angry about everything it seemed. I took it off but was desperate to feel that sensation again.

I waited for a few days and engineered that I borrowed my Sister’s knickers again, with some lame excuse that I didn’t have any clean ones of my own and my Sister was more than happy to help me. I then explained how much I loved wearing her clothes and whenever my parents were out she would dress me in her skirts and dresses. To be honest by now my body was reacting to the sensation of the clothes in a way I didn’t at first understand and it also fascinated my Sister I think as she seemed to like seeing me become aroused – well it was a strange thing to see happening.  We began to get bolder and she encouraged me to sneak into my Mum’s room when they were out and slip into her blouses, skirts and dresses and that was really scarey as I thought that woman could see into my soul. I remember once my Sister showed me my Mum’s most intimate drawer and encouraged me to slip on a black bra and panties, suspenders and stockings whilst she also dressed in a similar way. That scared me for ages afterwards as I was sure I had left evidence on the material of the panties. Anyway, after that as we grew older and my Stepfather left the scene we stopped those games although years later she spoke about it in a pub when I was staying with her and afterwards she dressed me again and even gave me one of her nighties and matching knickers to sleep in and take home. I am so glad that she still understood and supported me.

Susan

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Susan Zed.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?