Cis woman here, chiming in.

I think my lovely lady, you might just be looking in the wrong sort of pools 🙂 We are most definitely out there!

My current partner to me is this beautiful blend of man and woman and I tell them that they are beautiful every day (or make a very good effort to, anyway!).

Have you tried looking for someone that identifies as pansexual? Broadly speaking, pansexuals usually realize that there are these amazing people that don’t fall into either gender category and are instead capable of loving those who are a blend of both.

I tell my partner that they are a gift to me and changing the wrapping paper on the outside isnt going to change how I feel. Personally Ive been with some folx who are so far from the standard norm that I hesitate to try and label them, but before my current partner Ive never been with someone who is a CD.

I think what honestly helped is being open with it from the beginning and they were willing to take it slow so I could adjust.

Dont give up, sweetie. We exist, we are out there and 100% are looking to love.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?