Anonymous
Lady

I no longer have that issue but for decades I hid my stash in various places including the trunk of my car, house attic, work tool boxes, briefcases, garage, storage units, and the back of a closet.

As far as being discovered…. the second year of our marriage my wife got nosy and broke open a latch on one of my briefcases and found one of my bras. She blew up accusing me of having a big boobed girlfriend. I had a difficult time convincing her it really was mine which resulted in us going to couples marriage counseling. Back then the counselor really had no clue about crossdressers so I lied and said I was “cured” and went deep in the closet for decades and was never discovered again.

There were times I purged my small stash just to keep from being discovered and can’t count the many times I purged or the dollar amount I tossed. I Regret purging some of the items because they can never be replaced but I was never caught again.

About six years ago I was tired of hiding so I came out to the wife regardless of what might happen and the first thing she said was… “I thought you quit all that”. It hasn’t been a smooth ride but we are still together and I dress at home now without any problems and my clothes are kept in our closet and she doesn’t care.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?