Anonymous

I fantasize during our time together about what my femme clothes. Quite often I fantasize about my spouse taking me out en femme. I’m on HRT so my libido has been greatly reduced, but crossdressing fantasies have always enabled me to perform.

Before HRT I was in much the same boat as you find yourself now. I don’t have a problem with masturbation unless it is interfering with other parts of your life.

I do remember when I was a teenager I would often think I wanted more out of my crossdressing than just sexual release; something more dignified. Always after release would come the guilt and shame. Some of my first public forays were an effort to prevent orgasm. That worked pretty well.

I started trying on Mom’s clothes several years before I understood what my sexual abilities were. My first orgasm came (sorry for the pun) as a complete shock to me. I was wearing pantyhose at the time. I had no idea what had happened for a while. I finally learned in school during sex education what had happened. Even then it took me a while to put two and two together.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?