BobbiJo C
Lady
Registered On: March 29, 2022
Topics: 2
Replies: 19

Hi Mary Jane,

I agree that confidence improves your vision of yourself.  Gaining this confidence  comes with repetition. I’ve been out and about for a number of years always interacting with the public. I’ve gained that confidence a little at a time to reach the level that I’m at now.

One thought though. In the last 2 weeks,  I’ve been to a dry cleaner to have the dresses and gowns cleaned, Keystone,  and upon my 1st visit it didn’t seem to be a warm welcome.  The person was professional but seemed cold. Upon returning to pick up and drop off more dresses, she explained that she couldn’t find BobbiJo in their computer files, however she did find my old name.  She asked if I wanted it changed.  I said yes. After receiving my clothes,  we talked for 20 minutes and boy did I miss read her completely.  What a nice woman.

Remember,  when in public that the public may be having a bad day and don’t miss read it as a negative opinion and let that break your growing confidence.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by BobbiJo C. Reason: spelling
6 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.