Cath N.
Baroness
Registered On: June 18, 2020
Topics: 2
Replies: 96

Chores and responsibility do not have gender or a dresscode. If they did, does it mean that I don’t have to do any on the days that I wear trousers? Or that I should ask for some sort of reward for doing what must be done? Maybe cleaning the toilet should come with an all-expenses paid cruise around the Med. But it doesn’t, and it still needs to be cleaned.

The point you are missing is a crossdresser “offering” to do something that he should be doing anyway might sound like a negotiation between parent and child, when the parent is setting up a chore chart. Already have one of those, don’t want another.

To me personally, it’s an anachronistic visual and a sexist pov. I do not look kindly on either. Both need to do chores equally and expect no other reward other than a clean house to chill in at the end of the day.

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.