Michaela Anthony
Lady
Registered On: December 29, 2021
Topics: 6
Replies: 210

When I came out to my first wife,  I didn’t have a femme name but she started referring to me rather tongue-in-cheek with a sort of fussy, old fashioned kind of name. It was a bit humorous and I think it helped her to cope with seeing her husband in a dress. I never did use it myself though but did come up with a much nicer one (“Maria”) that suited me much better later on after that marriage ended and I was single again.  I was very closeted during this period and never revealed it to anyone or  used it anywhere.  After having come out to my second wife, she asked about me using a femme name. While I did love my previous moniker, I felt it was important to leave that association behind and this time my wife and I should both pick out a new name for my new beginning and that’s how Michaela (or “Kayla” to my friends) came about.  ❤️

*** Kayla ***

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.