Wendy Swift
Lady
Registered On: May 11, 2020
Topics: 12
Replies: 774

Oh my, where do i even begin ??

I’ll try to start at the very earliest but being old my memory isn’t what is used to be :

I remember in kindergarten (or grade 1 ?), our class would go to the pool as a field trip.  I never had my own swimming trunks, and used the pool’s.  This was back in the day when pools has swimming trunks/suits for rent, not anymore due to people’s “ick” factor on wearing used swimsuits.  But I digress.

Everytime we went they always had boys’ trunks for me to wear.  One day they didn’t.  They only had a girls’ one piece swimsuit.  Being small, I didn’t care so I just wore it.  There I was in the shallow end splashing around and playing in a girl’s one piece swimsuit.  I don’t recall anyone pointing and laughing, they just walked by to make sure I wasn’t like floating face down in the water.

I think that is one reason I love womens’ swimwear, especially the racing kind.  It would also explain why I have over 115+ womens’ swimsuits in my collection.

I remember I was a latch key kid.  After school I would go home, take a bath, and then watch tv waiting for my parents to come home from work.  In the bathroom, my mom would wash her panties and leave it hanging to dry on a hanger.  Everytime I took I bath I would look at it, then I touched it and wondered why women’s underwear had a smoother softer feel to it them guys.  One day, curiousity got the best of me and I wore it.  So there I was, in my mom’s panties in the living room watching TV.  All of a sudden i hear the front door unlock, I quickly took off the panties, threw them into a corner of the coffee table so it was out of sight, and wore my tightie whities.  My dad asked why I was sitting my underwear, all I could say was it was more comfortable.

That would explain why today I find panties a staple in my transformation to Wendy.  My mom wore granny pantie style and to this day most in my collection are granny pantie style, with a few hi cut panties.

It was during december and the school held their annual christmas play.  The teacher gave me the lead role but I couldn’t remember the lines so I got demoted to a support role (elf).  One of the clothing requirements for the role was tights (or leotards they were called back then).  Being a small kid, I had no clue what tights were.  One girl piped up and said she had tights she could lend us to wear for the play.

I remember it was me, another boy, and the girl that played the elf parts and wore the tights.  I also remember right after the play, I ran back to our home room and changed out of the tights as fast as I could because they were deemd “girls clothes”.  Ha !!  If I only knew back them how it would shape my CDing journey.

To this day, and I think it had to do with that play, tights are an integral part of my clothing choice in transforming to Wendy.

There are other incidents in my childhood that shaped my CDing it is today, but I think those 3 stand out for me.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.