Natalie Green
Baroness

Hi,

I’m replying to this as a ciswoman who is supportive of her bf. Personally I don’t worry too much how my bf would look or what he likes to wear as long as he remains the person I started dating with inside his heart. For me its really wonderful to have a lover who loves getting in touch with his feminine side and I think it has made our relationship more fun. But I  must say I don’t think most women sharing the same sentiment as me.

As women we are more worried about if our bfs will become gay (that’s the biggest worry I had, and once i realised it’s not so i got relaxed) because in that  state a relationship can’t  function.

So I think a good communication and understanding between the couple is the key. Having said that, taking that giant step of talking about it with your loved one at first and not knowing how would she react to that are the biggest hurdles in achieving that. And realistically  speaking some women would find it really hard to get around the idea of her bf being a crossdresser.

Thats what I think ))) Feel free to  reply back with your thoughts…

If I’m slow to reply please accept my apologies in advance because sometimes i couldn’t  join in here for weeks …

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?