My wife was the only one for fifty years, with the exception of one joint counselor.

About five years ago, I started counseling on my own with the express purpose of quitting alcohol.
I had abused it since I was fifteen.

I came to realize I was drinking to escape the long held shame I felt from cross dressing. I started to move away from that shame in counseling.

I slowly began sharing, starting with our best gg friends.
There’s only a couple of men who know.
Twenty some women now.

I keep my toenails polished almost all the time now. That’s led to some situations that would have mortified me even not that long ago.
I wear support hose which cover my toes 99 per cent of the time.
I went to get some more and the college aged young woman says we need to measure you. Brought a small panic, but decided what the hell.
I pull off my socks and my toes are resplendent in Linger Over Coffee.
She looks, doesn’t bat an eyelash, and says
“That’s a pretty color”.
Asked her what was the color she was we wearing and we’re to the races talking about OPI colors.
Many younger women have responded “Pfft, in this day and age?” She being a perfect example.

Of course I haven’t shaken the fear from years ago in a rural community.
I’m still very restrained about what I wear, but even at that level it’s amazing to stand face with women I don’t know or talk openly about it with women I do know.
I’m doing this! The world isn’t ending!

Some girlfriends know I often wear panties, and nail polish is a big topic of discussion with 3 of them. We’ve had Pedies together and always share photos of new colors. I regularly wear light colored finger nail polish and have gotten bolder about wearing it in
our small town where a lot of people know me

Small steps, but the ability to talk about it is such a relief, as if I had to tell you.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?