Leslie
Lady
Registered On: September 14, 2020
Topics: 25
Replies: 304

I love the stories of all of your choices for names!

Mine is both simpler and more complicated. The simple part is that Leslie is mygiven middle name. It seems that my father wanted it as my first name after his brother who had died very young. Frankly I hated the name because I got made fun of by the other kid if they knew it. But when I began my journey in CD and transitioning it appealed to me. Then I looked up my uncle online. And he seems to be the only person in my father’s family that I would have cared to know. And in looking him up I discovered that was Leslie Spencer and that seems such a beautiful name I took it for my own. In good tradition to honor him and maybe to find something redeeming in my father’s family. I did not see my father or any of his family for twenty years, until his funeral. And then they associated with my older brother but it was like I didn’t exist. So I guess that in some ways my name is a dig back at them. Mean little bitch that I am.

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.