Camryn Occasionnel
Duchess
Registered On: December 10, 2018
Topics: 3
Replies: 621

Gabriela,

For me this is such a timely poll! There are many things on this list that I haven’t done, and will probably never do. But I’ve done one really BIG ONE!!

I attended my VERY FIRST crossdresser/trans convention, the Keystone Conference, from 3/23/2022 thru 3/27/2022. Imagine spending 5 full days dressed in full femme from wig to heels, including makeup, in the company of over 500+ other crossdressers, trans-women, even a few trans-men! During that time, I had my nails professionally done, ate en femme at three fine dining restaurants (with other CDs, of course), and met with many friends from CDH at a specially-organized get-together hosted by Leah Santini (of CDH).

For this über-closeted crossdresser, attending Keystone was and is the single most wonderful thing I’ve ever done in my life, drab or femme, and I will remember it forever!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.