RachelAnn
Lady

Good morning Betty,

My dressing is very sporadic. Usually the urge hits hardest in the colder months. Why that is I have no idea. Probably because I use a lot of shapewear to achieve my curves and the heat is uncomfortable.   I do a little bit of underdressing from time to time but not much.  I would say that these days I generally dress fully 2 or 3 times a year. 90% of the time I’m fully dressed as a male head to toe. Some of that is circumstances and opportunities are few and far between, some is I just don’t have the desire to do so. If I could I would probably dress more, but probably not as often as weekly or even monthly. I’m sure you’ve heard the pink fog term, and mine is very random. It seems to pop up quickly and disappear just as quick.

To the second part of your question, it can be a number of things that spark it.  Stress seems to be a large factor. From there it can be the sensory/feeling or comfort of it. Sometimes it just feels nice to step outside myself.  Sometimes I just want to feel pretty from time to time, lol.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?