Anonymous

Raquel,
Thank you and all the other ladies for your answers. I asked this question because while working with my own therapist, she said the urge to CD can (but does not always) come from a place of depression or from a lack of fulfillment in the relationship. I have my own issues to work on in regards to believing things that are beyond my control are somehow my fault. It made me question if my husband’s desire to dress sparks from me not being fulfilling as a wife and partner or perhaps he is depressed because I’m not meeting his needs and desires. While I know that his reasons for dressing are his own and have little to nothing to do with me, it got me thinking about what fuels the desire to dress in the first place and how that, in turn, dictates (or doesn’t dictate) the frequency of the dressing itself. I think in time I will better understand that his dressing isn’t “my fault” and also that it isn’t an insult or threat to my own feminity. Ultimately, I want my husband to feel comfortable and supported in however he chooses to dress or present but it takes time to understand and let my guard down. There are so many feelings that arise that you just don’t expect or see coming. I am extremely liberal and firmly believe people should have the freedom to do what makes them feel best and yet when it is my own husband, it isn’t as easy as that and it makes me frustrated with myself for being so difficult. We have a transgender child and a non-binary child and we fully support them. I think it is a bit more complex when it is your sexual partner.

Thanks,
Betty

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?