Gwyneth
Lady

I’m not sure if this is exactly what you are asking for in an answer, but here goes. My wife took on the daunting task (against my strong urging) to renovate a house. In reality, this decision on her part and my giving in to her desires (one of many that proved disastrous) started me down this path of CDing. Honestly! Why is that important? I wasn’t coming home to a meal on the table or at least soon to be and wife and family, I was coming home to a female variant of Bob Vila. Meaning I was to come up with dinner. Feed the kids. While she had all sorts of building materials dusting her hair, cuts all over her legs and arms, and if she wasn’t too tired for intimacy – I was getting in bed with a woman with VERY calloused hands. Get the picture? Add the fact that I probably only saw her in a dress was the wedding of two of our kids.

She was never going to grow facial hair, but she wasn’t keeping up with the leg and armpit hair. To put my reply in terms that might be understood, but not get me censored: she would have to grow more than leg and facial hair!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?