Rayna Carlian
Duchess

So I got a 55% on the test. I did answer several or the questions a certain way because, I’ve been a “guy” for so long, that I DO feel comfortable to “guy” stuff like using the men’s room. I think that some of the questions may have skewed my answers due to the wording.

Here is the result text that I received.

Moderate Indication of Gender Dysphoria

Your results indicate a moderate degree of gender dysphoria. It is likely that you are no stranger to uncomfortable feelings concerning your body and gender identity and that you are distressed by concerns related to gender on a regular basis. From time to time, you may also experience bouts of depression and/or anxiety related to gender identity – symptoms that are likely to interfere with your sense of satisfaction in everyday life. These results do not mean that you definitively have gender dysphoria, but you would likely benefit from discussing these concerns with your doctor or a mental health professional. Discussing the meaning of your symptoms will help.”

So, there we are. To be open and honest, I have been considering reaching out to a professional about this aspect of my life recently. My wife thinks it’s a good idea to talk to someone.

Good luck out there!

xoxo

Rayna

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?