Eileen Bach
Baroness
Registered On: February 27, 2021
Topics: 1
Replies: 249

Dear Karina,

So that we are clear about where my opinions come from. I’m the supportive wife of a CD husband. I offer on this forum kind advice to help you gals look your best.

Personal experience? I was overflowing a D cup in High School and larger now. All my adult life, my breasts are the first part of me people notice. Some of you gals put on forms and it’s all, ‘yay, I’m a woman’! Wear those puppies for 24/7 for 45 years.

While still in the closet, hubby bought DD forms, Bless his large breast loving heart. Once discovered and wishing to go out in public, those big forms seemed embarrassing. No baby, you bought them. A woman can’t choose her bust size, a CD can. She is now comfortable as a large busted, mature lady.

Since you’ve expressed your desire to experience the weight and projection of really large breasts, I shouldn’t argue against that wish. You will be noticed. As others have pointed out, few outfits will fit well. A caricature of what a woman should look like.

These are your desires after all. Do what you choose to do, just don’t expect public acceptance.

Hugs, Eileen

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.