Stephanie Flowers
Ambassador

Holly welcome to our family. Your profile was lovely reading thank you for sharing. With you as a long time dresser I’m  sure many here would love to hear some of your stories and experiences. We’re always looking  to learn more about this amazing world. It’s now going on 6 years since opening up to my wife and things are going very well. But it took many conversations and she’s quite understanding about me. And how she’s in constant control over where this is going. Big compromises but a beautiful discovery in our relationship. From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Meet with our ladies to chat ,share stories and with some develop lasting friendships. So much to embrace so relax and enjoy being part of a community of same mined souls all accepting each other  for who we are. Very happy meeting you.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?