Hi Betty.

Unlike many I came to crossdressing after marriage when my wife asked me to wear her lingerie for fun whilst we were intimate. For her it was a bit of fun, for me it awoke feelings I didn’t know I had. I gradually wore more female clothes until I was fully dressing when I could, always in secret. Fairly soon I wore panties once or twice a week with her knowledge and then pantyhose keeping my own in my drawer. The rest remained secret until a few months ago. I felt so guilty and ashamed hiding the full picture that when an opportunity arose I told her. To be honest I assumed given the panty wearing she had guessed but she was surprised. It is not her ideal and not what she married, but on the other hand I didn’t do it when we met or for the first 6 or 7 years of the marriage. As you might expect she is processing all this, it took me years to accept it so I don’t see why she shouldn’t take her time too. The current situation is that I continue to underdress regularly, and sometimes dress fully when she is out, but with her knowledge. She tells me when she is on her way home.

I haven’t dressed fully with wig and makeup in front of her, and will leave that moment if it ever comes to her although I am very nervous about the idea. I keep my girly clothes and makeup in my drawers openly, they go in the wash etc. with everything else. I have no idea where it will go from here, as I say it is up to her. I feel lucky to have this much. I tell you all this for context before I answer your question.

We have a good, regular and lively sex life. It is quite common that I wear panties, sometimes at her request to put the ones on she has been wearing. It is less common that I wear hose, but it happens maybe once a month. She tells me I have great legs but seeing me in panties and nylons does nothing for her, however I have noticed she always orgasms when I do wear them.

We have been intimate once when I have worn a skirt, nylons and panties but no bra, wig or makeup. As I say that will be at her speed if ever. She often talks of me wearing stockings and a garter belt while we are ‘enjoying’ ourselves. She says the idea my private area is framed by them is sexy. We have of course discussed this, and I cannot tell whether she is trying to say sexy things for my pleasure or if she means it. Her answer is that once she is turned on she doesn’t care she gets wrapped up in the sex. So it is kind of mixed messages, but it is up to her how much more we do. She has to cope with all this, I am not going to force anything on her. After all sex is largely in the mind.

Sorry it’s so long, I hope I have answered.  For what it’s worth she tells me I am much calmer, relaxed and er sexed up since I told her. I should say she considers that a good thing.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?