Brielle Ross
Duchess
Registered On: August 14, 2021
Topics: 5
Replies: 409

Wow, you are a great couple and an example to all of us! My wife doesn’t want Brielle anywhere near the BR yet, but we will need to soon explore some different ideas like yours. She was against my shaving body hair before, but has softened to it. Come January 1, I intend to socially transition, and may go full glue-on 100% human hair wigs and be completely en femme even at bedtime (or playtime – giggles!). The HRT will eventually work it’s magic and my body will slightly but definitely move toward feminine.

My wife married a man, which she points out to me occasionally, but she also loves and supports me. I think we’ll find a happy medium. Maybe she’ll be okay with me being more feminine from the neck down, and “masculine” from the neck up, if I’m okay with that compromise position. I have no ideas of having my own hair styled. Too much male-pattern damage, and I don’t want to waste money on tramsplants when I could use it for other areas, like face or breast enhancements.

Brie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.