Hi Chrystalline, I go out wearing all women’s clothes in “don’t expect to pass” mode most everyday. I guess I hesitate calling it true male mode anymore because I’ve done plenty to help soften or feminize my appearance without going full blown female. That includes smooth face, arms and legs free from all hair, waxed and shaped eyebrows and both ears pierced.

I do wear a bit of subtle eye makeup ( eyebrow pencil and mascara) and subtle painted toe nails and clear finger nails. I’m also going to be working with my stylist on a little feminizing of my short natural hair, especially around my face and maybe by adding some highlights. My overall goal is to be able to come up with an androgynously female appearance that I can achieve everyday without a huge amount of work or worry.

All my daily female attire is fairly casual including jeans, shorts, soft feel tops in bright or pastel shades and with loafers, low wedge sandals and flat huarache sandals and athletic shoes making up my preferred footwear.

My wife comments that from a casual glance or from 10 feet away it’s hard to pin down my gender in this mode and I’m OK with that because I still feel 100% girly and that’s all that matters to me. What’s good too is that with just a few small adjustments I can still swing my appearance back to a mostly male look.

So far this appearance which I adopt mostly for normal shopping and errands has elicited little to no reaction from folks I encounter. (This is a great place to start dressing because everyone else is so focused on their tasks at hand and not at you). The only times I’ve been “read” is in checkout lines when I have a cis female behind me who has time to really give me a good look over and adds up their observations. Even then so far all I’ve gotten from them is a smile which I happily return back with an implied wink of the eye which says “I know you know and I’m OK with that!”. 🙂

So my advice dear is to rip off that dowdy sweatshirt and let a little bit of your femme self shine through. But be aware that it may become addictive! ❤️

*** Kayla ***

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?