I’m a contractor who has underdressed for 40 plus years. Panties everyday and bras or camisoles when possible. My one precaution was to always have a pair of mens underwear stashed in my truck in case I ripped my pants or something similar. I don’t do that anymore.
through the years I’ve had two instances that stand out in my mind.
one time I was on a porch roof climbing another ladder to a higher section of the house when the ladder kicked out.
I feel to the porch roof with my legs through the ladder rungs. The pain was intense and at first I thought I may have broken both legs. One of the first things I though about was that I hand panties on. I laid on the roof for a few minutes and realized I was actually ok. Sore but ok .
years later I was renovating a customers vacation home in the mountains of NE Pa. It was very secluded . I worked there primarily by myself and would stay for the week. This gave me wonderful crossdressing opportunities which I took full advantage of. I had quit for the day and was enjoying a glass of wine wearing nothing but panties and a camisole when I realized I had left my phone in the crawl space. Instead of slipping my work clothes back on I just put my cute ballerina slippers on and went outside and into the crawl space. I finally found my phone and was working my way out when I heard a car coming up the driveway, oh no was it the owner stopping in to check on the progress?!! I heard the car door open and shut and figured I was caught big time!!! I had know idea what I was going to do. But a minute later the car started up again and backed down the driveway. Turns out it was the electric meter reader. Whew!!! After that I was a little more cautious but it was still one of the best summers of my crossdressing life!

Natalie 💋💋💋💋

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?