I haven’t done many of the things on the list, but one that felt like a big mile stone was just to be fully dressed as a woman head to toe.  For the polls sake the caveate would be being fully dressed, but never leaving the house. I did take lots of pics and have shared them in the next step below.

Another step, which was not in the pole, but felt important to me, was presenting myself as a CD on CD dating sites. Part of that includes posting pics to attract potential dates.  A lot of guys on those sites are pretty sketchy, but I would chat in my femme Mona persona with many of the better looking ones who seemed more normal and interesting. It was interesting learning how to talk and respond within that relationship dynamic.  Since I can’t yet bring myself to leave the house dressed, it’s probably unrealistic that I would go on a real live date, even if I found someone that I connected with. But I see it as an important step.  It’s not just dressing femme, but I really had to think about acting, talking, responding, behaving, and relating in femme ways within a relational dynamic where I am supposed to be the “weaker” more submissive partner.

Anyway, just a few thoughts.

-Mona

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?