Emily Sis
Lady
Registered On: March 25, 2021
Topics: 9
Replies: 72

All one needs to do is go anywhere innthe public arena to find a variety of women offering their presentation of woman.  Most of what I see is skinny jeans and tops to match.  There is alot of athletic wear out there too as we all know.

Most women tend to wear minimal makeup,  and it looks great to me.   Even when I do my makeup,  I try to present as if I were a woman and not someone out of the funny papers.  Daytime makeup vs evening makeup can varry.

A true genetic woman doesn’t need to offer femininity as a result of her daily life,  she is femininity even when in sweats and a hoodie.

Those of us who are trans/CD/gender fluid etc. Seek  to present our outside self to match our innser self.  I can go without makeup,  put my wig on and still prsent female,  even in jeans and a t-shirt.   I can also wear heels, a LBD and the sexy underpinnings we all know and love and do my makeup to full effect and still present femininity.

Femininity isn’t just in dress, its in how we act, speak, listen,  and live.  One can put on a dress and be a man in a dress or one can be a feminine trans person in sweats and a t-shirt.

This is an area of contention for some in the trans community who feel someone who isn’t on HRT or signed up for surgical reassignment doesn’t actually meet the transgender definition, one would simply be the man in a dress to them.  It is a debacle to which I do not have an answer.   I just hope to be true to myself with who I am.

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.